Everyone loves champagne! The winning bid will take home 12 bottles of Small Grower Champagnes for your enjoyment. All have been rated at 92 points or more by Robert Parker.
- Vilmart & Cie – Cuvee Rubis Premier Cru Brut
- Gaston Chiquet – 2004 vintage – Special Club Selection
- Jacques Lassaigne – Extra Brut, Blanc de Blancs Champagne Le Cotet
- Pierre Peters – 2007 – Les Chetillons – Blanc de Blancs
- Jean Milan – 2004 – Blanc de Blancs Brut Selection Terres de Noel
- Marc Hebrart – Premier Cru
- Geoffrey “Expression” – 2012
- Henri Goutorbe – 2004 Special Club Selection
- Varnier Fanniere – Grand Cru – St Denis – from Clos du Grand Pere
- Pierre Gimonnet & Fils – 2006 – Cuvee Fleuron
- Jean Lallement et Fils Champagne Reserve
- Clos des Goisses – 2000 Brut Champagne
In addition, please enjoy these six bottles of California wine, available only from the highly rated Kosta Browne Winery. You will receive five bottles of Pinot Noir (2012 & 2013) and one bottle of Chardonnay (2012). These bottles have all been rated at 92 points or more by Robert Parker.
Donated by Duane & Earline Roe
This opportunity will be auctioned at the Annual Campus Gala: Light Up the World honoring Debra Shifrin and Steve Newman, Mimi Surloff and Sylvia Lewis. The Annual Campus Gala benefits the Shaw JCC of Akron, The Lippman School, and Jewish Family Service. It takes place at the Schultz Campus for Jewish Life, 750 White Pond Drive in Akron. Tickets are $150 each and may be purchased online or by calling 330-835-0025. Sponsorship opportunities are available; contact Ceil at firstname.lastname@example.org or (330) 836-0419.