Want to get involved but don't know how? Currently involved and looking for new leaders? Just looking to make some new friends in the community? Open D'Or is a new event designed to further the creation and development of relationships between emerging and experienced leaders in the Akron Jewish community.
Facilitated by Leslie Ungar, President, Electric Impulse Communications
- Make new connections and discover common interests and goals. Open D'Or is like speed dating for networking. Come find your match!
- Learn tips and tricks for good networking. Facilitator Leslie Ungar will show us what to do and, more importantly, what not to do at networking events.
- Build relationships and strengthen our community. Walk away with new connections to people and areas of interest in the Akron Jewish community.
- Find your passion. Discover what you're passionate about and learn how to transform your passion into action.
- Appetizers and drinks provided.
- Childcare at no charge. Babysitting drop-off beginning at 4:45 p.m.; program starts promptly at 5:15 pm.
- FREE and open to the community. Must RSVP online by March 1st.