You're invited to an Open House event at your Jewish Family Service office located at 750 White Pond Drive in Akron on Thursday, May 24th, from 9am - 11:30am. Meet JFS staff, enjoy refreshments, and learn more about your JFS and the Silver J-Ticket. No RSVP necessary. Questions? Please call 330-867-3388 or visit JFSAkron.org.
- All Jewish seniors (62 years & better) in Summit County, regardless of income, may qualify.
- Homemaking and transportation services are available through Lily Home Care.
- Participants may choose one or both services.
- JFS subsidizes the cost of the services making them more affordable for you.
- Attend our Open House on May 24 to learn about this program! Or call 330-867-3388.
Sponsor: Jewish Family Service, Schultz Campus for Jewish Life, Schultz Foundation