Holding Sorrow & Joy on the Road to Growth & Healing
The topic for the evening has been carefully selected with community input to connect to the many events that we have faced individually, as families, and collectively as a community. Life is not black and white! We can experience sorrow and joy at the same time. We look forward to this gathering providing us an opportunity to reflect, give and receive support, gain understanding and perspective, strengthen, connect with others, heal and empower ourselves.
- Dinner catered by Efrat Ohayon
- Emcee: Leslie G. Ungar, President, Electric Impulse Communications
- Presentation: Jennifer Stern, LISW. Cognitive behavioral therapist specializing in grief, loss, and difficult life adjustments
- Live Music & Songs: Cantor Kathy Fromson, Temple Israel.
- Akron Speakers: Judy Grundfast and Kaila Sasonkin
- Dance: Yocheved Karen Polonsky, educator and performer
RSVP at www akronshul.com or send check payable to Women's Chavurah to Magita Willen, 3551 McCrea Lane, Richfield, Ohio 44286. Before Nov. 20, the cost is $20 for women and $15 for girls. For information, please contact Mazal Cohen at email@example.com.
OPTIONAL HEALING ART WORKSHOPS FROM 4:00-5:15 P.M Reiki- Carol Kushkin, Art therapy- Sheryl Aronson